I have represented clients from all walks of life in:
- Felony and misdemeanor county courts in the State of Ohio, with particular focus on the counties of Hamilton, Clermont, Butler, Warren, Montgomery, Brown, Adams, Pike, Jackson, Scioto, Ross, and Galia counties.
- The Southern District of Ohio and other federal courts.
- Post conviction relief and criminal appellate work.
- Mayor's Courts and Municipal Courts throughout Ohio, including all traffic and OVI/DUI cases.
- Juvenile Courts throughout Ohio, including adults who have been charged criminally in juvenile court.
REMEMBER, even cases that appear to be minor infractions of the law can result in major financial or other collateral consequences. It is never a bad idea to consult with an attorney before appearing in court by yourself. Arming your self with knowledge and counsel beforehand may very well save you a major headache later.